TOTP is a form of multi-factor authentication (MFA) that can be used by the organisation. The use of TOTP provides extra security in the use of the FlexWhere application.
Here’s how it works:
- Go through the registration process for FlexWhere for Mobile (Android or iOS);
- Open the application on your mobile device;
- Sign in to the FlexWhere app. The app asks for the authentication code;
- Now open the Desktop application of FlexWhere (at the bottom right of the screen on the green puppet);
- Select “Show authentication code”;
- Fill in the code on your mobile device and confirm;
- You can now use the FlexWhere app.