A workplace can have different statuses:
- Available (green);
- Booked (yellow);
- Occupied (red);
- Locked (yellow).
The difference between the booked state and the locked state is explained below using an example situation:
– Employee reserves a workplace from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
– Is in the office from 9:00 a.m.
– Takes 1 hour break from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– Occupies the workplace again from 2:00 p.m.
– Not in the office from 04:00 p.m.
– Reservation ends 06.00 p.m.
1. When the workplace is booked:
50 min locked as set in the Control Center. Only Admin(s) can change this setting.
Once the 50 min is up, the status goes back to booked (no change in color).
This setting is therefore only relevant when you have NOT booked the workplace you occupy, so that the status does not immediately revert to ‘Available’ (green) when you lock your screen to go get coffee, for example.
2. When the workplace is not booked:
During the 1 hour break, the workplace becomes ‘Available’ (green) again after 50 min of being in ‘Locked’ (yellow) state.