Multifactor authentication (hereinafter MFA) is mandatory for anyone with access to the Control Centre. It works via a code that is sent to the mobile phone number. MFA adds an extra layer of security to the login process. In addition to the e-mail address and password, the user also proves their right to access with a code.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Make sure your mobile phone number (with country code, e.g. +31612345678) is known in FlexWhere;
- Log into the Control Centre using your e-mail address and password;
- You will be asked to enter a code;
- You’ll receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the code;
- Enter the code on the screen;
- Then access the Control Centre as you normally would.
An SMS code is not needed every time you log in. Only if you are not logged in on the same device for more than 30 days, we will ask for a new code.