Multi-factor authentication (hereafter MFA) is mandatory for anyone with access to the Control Centre. It works through a code sent to the cell phone. MFA adds an extra layer of security to the login process. In addition to the email address and password, the user also confirms their access rights through the code.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Make sure your phone number (with country code) is known in FlexWhere;
- Log in to the Control Centre with your email address and password;
- You will be asked to enter a code;
- You will receive an SMS on your cell phone with the code;
- On the screen, enter the code;
- Use the Control Centre as you normally do.
An SMS code is not needed every time you log in. Only when you have not logged in for longer than 30 days, we ask for a new code.