A question, comment or feature request for FlexWhere can be created as a support ticket.
Our support team is available for free to all FlexWhere users. The team can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0) 20 3868 1867.
In order to help you as best as possible, we ask you to include the following information in the email:
- Your own name;
- The name of your organisation;
- The phone number we can reach you on.
- What is the desired functionality?
- What is the purpose of the functionality? (Please describe extensively with examples)
- For which role within FlexWhere does the desired functionality serve?
- What’s the problem?
- What are the consequences of the problem?
- What role within FlexWhere is the problem relevant?
Additional information that may come in handy:
- Name of the building?
- What floor is it about?
- What is the employee’s name?
- What is the device name?
- What type of device(s) is involved?
- What is the workplace ID?
- What operating system is it about?
- Do you have a screenshot of the problem?
- What version number are you using?