In FlexWhere it is possible to reserve a meeting room. There are two ways to do this.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Log in to the FlexWhere application;
- Select the appropriate location within the organization;
- Go to the appropriate floor within the location;
- Click on the icon the ad-hoc meeting room;
- Select a time slot to occupy the meeting room.
Meetings are booked in the organization’s reservation system (for example, Topdesk or Outlook) and then displayed in FlexWhere.
FlexWhere then shows only the upcoming meetings of the current day.