In order to boost security, IP address-based access restrictions are possible. You can add an IP address in the FlexWhere Control Centre.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Sign in to FlexWhere Control Centre;
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu;
- Go to the tab ‘Organisation’;
- Now click on the ‘+’ under the heading ‘Security’;
- Now enter the IP address you want to add;
- Enter a description to easily identify the IP address later;
- The type of IP address is set by default to ‘organisation’;
- Save the new IP address;
- The IP address is now listed under the heading ‘Security’.