A device can easily be linked to a workstation. Only devices that are configured as Desktop in the Control Center can be linked. You can do this in the Control Center.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Sign in to the Control Centre;
- Select the correct floor;
- Find the appropriate workstation that needs to be linked;
- Click on the workspot;
- In the screen that appears, click on ‘Pair devices’;
- Now select the appropriate Device Name or Device ID to associate with the workstation;
- Click anywhere on your screen to close the workspace properties.